This summer, Orange County Public Schools Food & Nutrition Services is touring the county to offer meals at no charge to children and young adults ages 18 and under.
Monday through Friday, from June 4 through August 3*, a food truck, van and bus will visit the library system's Hiawassee, Edgewater, Chickasaw, North Orange, South Creek, South Trail, and Washington Park branches. Follow up your lunch with fun Summer Reading Program events inside the library!
* There will be no service on July 4.
- Chickasaw Branch: 11 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Edgewater Branch: 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- Hiawassee Branch: 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- South Creek Branch: 11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
- South Trail Branch: 1 - 2 p.m.
- Washington Park Branch: 1 - 2 p.m.
- North Orange Branch: 1:15 - 2:15 p.m.