PATH Intl. Credentialing Council (PICC) Nominations Open
PATH Intl. invites members to nominate qualified individuals to serve as PATH Intl. Credentialing Council voting representatives. Nominators, please be sure you have reviewed the last two
Trek to Accrediting the PATH Intl. Registered Therapeutic Riding Instructor Certification communications
so you are familiar with the positions available and the corresponding responsibilities prior to submitting a nomination. Additional qualifications can be reviewed
. Please note that some positions must be filled by individuals who are not PATH Intl. members, so this is a great opportunity to incorporate peers outside of PATH Intl.
The following forms must be submitted to PATH Intl. as soon as possible and no later than August 7, 2017, in order for nominees to be considered for the election ballot:
- PATH Intl. Credentialing Council Candidate Nomination form--to be completed by the nominator. Self-nominations will be accepted.
- PATH Intl. Credentialing Council Candidate Consent to Serve form--to be completed by all candidates wishing to be on the ballot.
- Two references--PATH Intl. will provide this form via email to the references identified by the candidate in the consent to serve. Please ensure that valid email addresses are provided on the consent to serve form.
Nominations are now open. Completed nomination forms must be submitted electronically by email to email@example.com or faxed to (303) 252-4610.
Please bear in mind the following commitments when submitting or accepting a nomination:
- There will be a preliminary conference call in early September 2017 following confirmation of the council members to introduce the council tasks.
- The council will convene for an in-person meeting with representatives from Professional Testing Inc. at the 2017 PATH Intl. Conference and Annual Meeting in San Antonio, TX, November 10-11th, to begin the initial council tasks. (Full registration for the conference is NOT required nor is it included.) Council members are responsible for their own travel and accommodations for in-person meetings. Food and beverages will be provided by PATH Intl. as appropriate.
- Council members shall not during their term(s) of service and for two years afterward develop, deliver, approve, endorse or recommend any education or training programs and products designed or intended to prepare candidates for PATH Intl. certification examinations.
- Council members may not mentor PATH Intl. certification candidates during their term(s) of service and for two years afterward.
- Council members shall not take any PATH Intl. certification exam during their term(s) of service and for two years afterward.
All nomination paperwork must be received by PATH Intl. on or before August 7th for candidates to be eligible for the election ballot. The ballot will be announced August 14th, coinciding with the opening of the election.
Look for additional nomination reminders and an announcement of a webinar about this process.