PATH Intl. proudly announces the elected members of the 2019 PATH Intl. Credentialing Council (PICC). The credentialing council voting representatives commencing three years terms as of January 1, 2019 are:
- Marci Bender: Therapeutic Riding Instructor, Master Level Representative
- Tasha Malinchoc-Federinko: Therapeutic Riding Instructor, Advanced Level Representative
- Patricia McCowan, Vice Chair: Representative at Large
- John Murdoch: PATH Intl. Certified Driving Instructor, Level I Representative
They join the following council members resuming their terms established in 2018:
- Steven Arnold: Public Member (1/1/2018-12/31/2020)
- Bill Lavin, Chair: PATH Intl. Lead Site Visitor Representative (1/1/2018-12/31/2019)
- Regan Mays: PATH Intl. Therapeutic Riding Instructor, Registered Level Representative (1/1/2018-12/31/2019)
- Stephanie Roeter: PATH Intl. Equine Specialist in Mental Health and Learning Representative (1/1/2018-12/31/2020)
For more information regarding terms, refer to sections 6-8 of the PATH Intl. Credentialing Council charter approved in 2017.
With the conclusion of the 2nd annual PICC election, we celebrate the expansion of the council and continued momentum toward achieving accreditation and the professionalization of PATH Intl. credentials. Please join the association in congratulating those PATH Intl. members elected to the council and thanking them for volunteering their personal time and resources to represent the membership in the pursuit of third-party accreditation.