Dear Anusara Licensed Teacher,
License renewals are happening now in a new way! Action is required before January 1st, 2019.
Your 2019 Anusara license depends on it!
Follow these steps
1 - 2 - 3:
1. Log in to MindBody Online and create your Password and Profile.
See the instructions below
. You MUST
CHECK ALL 3 boxes!
Opting out means you will not receive your renewal notices. If you already logged in and did not receive a renewal notice, it is because the News & Promotions box is unchecked.
2. Go to the Online Store and select Licenses/Contracts. Select your license.
3. Choose 1/1/19 as your Start Date and make your payment.
- Your license can only be associated with ONE email address.That email address must be the same email address that received this email. If you log in with a different email address, your license renewal will not be there. (Once you have created your MBO account, you can change the email associated with your MBO account if you wish to do so.)
- The News and Promotions box MUST be checked. Otherwise, your license renewals will not be sent. We are unable to change this so please do it!
- To read some Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), click CLICK HERE.
- See the instructions below to log in to MindBody Online for the first time.
WHY IS THIS SYSTEM DIFFERENT FROM PAST YEARS?
The Anusara School of Hatha Yoga has converted its licensing system to MindBody Online (MBO). This upgrade will make it easier for you to access your information online and help the School comply with the European Union's data privacy law. In addition, our staff will be able to work more efficiently to serve our community.
INSTRUCTIONS TO LOG INTO MBO
In order to ensure that your license renewal information will reach you, it is crucial that you follow this tutorial to get access to your Anusara School of Hatha Yoga MindBody Online account.
Please take a moment and complete your profile.
2. You will see this screen.