Covid-19 is changing the way that we all do things. We have had a number of questions from past and perspective CSA members about how we will maintain a safe pickup environment.
We have been implementing measures to help protect our customers and staff members in the farm stand already and we plan to continue to employ similar measures for our CSA members.
Among others, you can expect the following measures to be put in place during your CSA pickup:
- As always, all Verrill Farm produce will continue to be harvested, handled and washed by gloved employees.
- Hand washing stations & gloves will be provided as needed for customers at CSA pickup.
- We are evaluating using a larger tented area that will allow us to space out the CSA produce better and will allow easier distancing for customers picking up their shares each week.
- We plan to limit the number of people inside the tent picking up at any single time so that customers can maintain proper distancing.
- The pickup area will be set up with a one way flow which will also help with spacing.
These measures will continue to be evaluated and tweaked as time passes.
Additionally, we are offering a prepacked full share option for any customers that are interested in a contact free curbside pickup CSA option.