Dear Faculty and Staff:
To effectively and efficiently control access to campus as we seek to protect the limited faculty, staff and students who continue to work or reside here, please note the following reminders and changes to the campus access policy. We appreciate your additional cooperation during this critical period in which COVID-19 is anticipated to surge in this area.
Staff designated by Division Vice Presidents to retrieve mail may access campus once a week, Monday through Friday between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Those staff not designated by Vice Presidents to access campus and not previously added to the authorized list must submit a request to their Vice President by 9 a.m. on the day in which they would like to access campus. The Vice President will send to Public Safety a list of approved individuals for that day by 10 a.m.
Faculty may continue to access campus for instructional purposes. Those who teach in the evening will be placed on a list permitting access after 5 p.m.
- Visits to campus for non-instructional purposes should be brief.
- All individuals approved to be on campus will be screened by the gatehouse attendant.
- Only those with valid and functioning Assumption-issued identification will be permitted on campus.
- You must come to campus alone.
- If your name is not on the approved list, you will not be permitted on campus.
- Employees who are feeling ill, exhibiting symptoms of coronavirus, live with someone who is ill or demonstrating symptoms, must not come to campus under any circumstances.
Thank you in advance for your understanding as we contribute to state and nationwide efforts to discourage the spread of COVID-19.
VP for Finance and Administration