- Evaluate where you and your company are with technology.
- Things to consider before investing in software and hardware.
- Evaluate which social media platforms make sense for you.
Most experts are saying that even once we "open up" our new normal will not be the same. The coronavirus pandemic has changed everything for businesses in just a few short weeks.
Many small businesses have already embraced digital technologies in order to bring their once offline businesses online. If you have not yet figure out how on your own, this series will get you there. This is a 6-session series starts right from the beginning and progresses to help you learn how to get your business running in our new virtual world.
- Registration is required.
- There is NO cost to attend the sessions but seating is limited
(Please don't take a spot unless you can use it).
- The sessions are held bi-weekly, every Thursday, via Zoom from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm.
- A Zoom invitation will be sent to you after we receive your registration the day before each session at 2:00 pm. *
*Please check your SPAM Folder if you don't receive the Zoom invitation.