The Pet and Home Care team survived the Spring Break rush with record breaking business this year! Thanks for being a loyal client and we appreciate your continued business. See below for Earth day tips and holidays to look forward to in May!
We should treat every day as Earth Day! We only get one earth and it is so important we treat it right! Here are Pet and Home Care's top ten tips you should try to use as much as possible:
1. Use Water Efficiently when washing dishes/clothes and when bathing yourself and pets
2. Reduce / Reuse / Recycle whenever possible
3. Save Energy by turning off lights and unplugging electronics you are not using
4. Buy local! Buying food/supplies from farmers' markets uses less energy and reducing carbon footprint
5. Choose leashes and collars made out of sustainable fibers
6. Feed natural or organic pet food
7. Choose safe/ natural flea and tick treatments
8. Choose biodegradable waste bags for scooping poop
9. Try recycled pet toys
10. Shop at a rescue or shelter's thrift store
Upcoming Holiday Reminders:
May 13 is Mothers day! Be sure to show your mom how much you appreciate her this year by giving her a gift certificate from Pet and Home Care. Give the gift that will help your mom with all of her pet and home care needs. It can be used for any of our services! If she needs help with pet care, grooming, home cleaning, yard care, or handy man; we are here for her! Call or email the office for details.
May 28 is Memorial Day! Please be sure to book your pet and home care needs in advance to ensure we can cover your requests. Some services do fill up fast so please plan ahead and don't forget about your pets until the last minute! Call or email the office to schedule your care.
Check out our updated website to meet our staff, see more testimonials, and comment on our blog.