Three options for worship:
1. Worship from home by joining your church family live on Facebook at 10:00 am. With or without breakfast? Pajamas or Sunday best. You decide!
2. Gather with a small group of church friends in a home and join your church family on Facebook as a group.
3. Make reservations for In-Person Worship at one of our two worship venues. If you come for worship without a reservation, we WILL find seats for you. You will either be in building 1 or building 2 based on how many people are already there.
10:00 in Building 1 (Worship Center) where physically-distanced rows will be set up throughout the Worship Center. Please sit with your family group.
10:00 in Building 2 (Friendship Center) where tables and chairs will be set up for family/groups to sit at. We will be streaming the service to the Friendship Center from the Worship Center. Families seem to be enjoying this less-formal, more stress-free seating arrangement.
• There will be no nursery care or children’s classes. Families are welcome to worship together.
• There will be no refreshments served. Please feel free to bring your own coffee.
• There will be cleaning and disinfecting going on. We want you to be safe.
If you wish to participate in the in-person worship option, make your Reservations