Three options for worship
Worship from home
by joining your church family live on Facebook
at 9:00 am or 10:30 am.
Gather with a small group of church friends in a home
and join your church family on Facebook as a group.
Make reservations for In-Person Worship
at one of our four worship venues. If you come for worship without a reservation, we WILL find seats for you. You will either be in building 1 or building 2 based on how many people are already there.
9:00 or 10:30 in Building 1 (Worship Center)
where socially-distanced rows will be set up throughout the Worship Center. Please sit with your family group.
9:00 or 10:30 in Building 2 (Friendship Center)
where tables and chairs will be set up for family/groups to sit at. We will be streaming the service to the Friendship Center from the Worship Center.
You may follow the link to make your reservation. We are doing this because the State is permitting a maximum of 75 people in each venue.
Not back to normal yet.
State mandates and our efforts to make the worship experience as healthy and as safe as possible mean that In-Person Church will look and feel very different, at least for a while.
• Seating will look and feel different. Family groups may sit together, but others are required to maintain social distancing. Limited seating will be scattered throughout each venue.
• State guidelines call for social distancing and wearing of face coverings.
• There will be no nursery care or children’s classes. Families are welcome to worship together.
• There will be no refreshments served. (But nothing says you can’t bring your own coffee)!
• You will witness lots of cleaning and disinfecting going on throughout the morning. We want you to be safe.
Reasons to watch from home
• You are in a group that it at high risk from Covid-19
• You are sick, or think you might be getting sick.
• You are uncomfortable gathering in larger groups at this time.
• You like worshiping with a small group of friends.
• You like worshiping in your pajamas.
There are several other safeguards and restrictions that will be in place on our church campus. Watch this VIDEO walk-through of the building. If you wish to participate in the in-person worship option, make your