What a FUN, FUN, FUN Aromatherapy Workshop
We learned about the
Top 10 Oils, their benefits and how to use them.
RN, BSN, CHPN,
Clinical Director at Cranberry Hospice AND Certified Aromatherapist conducted
an informal training session
and we learned a lot!
Ingrid and Carol have bought many oils and feel SO good they want to learn more from the EXPERT VAL.
See Val's Aromatherapy OIL BAG. She has something for everyone!
The TOP 10 Oils
Click on the LINK on each
item to read more:
Builds and maintains a healthy immune
The King of Oils!
system. Promotes cellular health and grounding.
2. Lavender -
Calming and relaxing.
Soothes skin irritations, bug bite
- Uplifting and energizing. Great for the respiratory system. Eases muscle aches and discomforts.
The top selling Oil due
to its multiple purposes. Energizing, uplifting, supports a positive mood.
A non-toxic cleaner.
5. Melaleuca - First Aide for the skin.
Soothes minor skin irritations. Promotes
6. Oregano - A
and purifying agent. Promotes a healthy immune system and a clear, healthy complexion.
8. On Guard - Supports a healthy immune system. Great for rooms filled with people and air, bus and railway trips, as it protects against environmental threats.
7. Deep Blue - Muscle and Joint Support. Soothes sore muscles and achy joints. Supports healthy circulation.
Deep Blue Rub
9. Breathe - For respiratory support. Maintains clear
airways and breathing.
Can be applied topically to the chest, back or bottom of feet or diffused at nighttime
to calm the senses.
Aids in digestion of food. Soothes occasional stomach aches. Maintains a healthy GI tract.
in plants, seeds, bark, stems, roots and flowers.
You can feel better
through non-toxic remedies!
For those who have to deal
with MOSQUITO'S, BUGS
AND OTHER INSECTS,
is the BEST!
Contains powerful essential oils
and other plant oils known to provide outdoor protection in a natural, safe way. A powerful, yet safe formula that can be used by every member of the family for outdoor activity.