COVID-19 Community Gathering Update
from your Board of Directors
As the governing body of this community, tasked with the decision of when to begin gathering again publicly, our number one priority remains keeping our community safe.
We have a significant number of folks in our community that are considered "high risk" for COVID-19.
For now, we will continue with exclusive live streaming of our worship services with some staffing changes.
Our target date to begin a limited reopening is May 31st. We will begin reopening by increasing the number of worship team and security team members to assist with the virtual streaming of our services. We will provide training to e
ach worship/security participant in the opening and closing sanitizing procedures. This training will take place over a two to three week period.
Our "soft" reopening date is contingent on the number of newly reported COVID-19 cases in Tarrant County over the next few weeks and recommendations from the CDC. We anticipate our first open worship service will be June 21st. As always, we will keep you updated via the Weekly Update and Facebook.
The Board of Directors continues doing our homework by attending webinars and viewing online materials related to reopening safely. We have created a phased reopening plan, a checklist for cleaning/sanitizing our space before/after each use and are now procuring the items needed to keep the Agape' community safe.
A few things for you to keep in mind for our impending reopening:
1) Social distancing will remain in effect. We are currently marking safe seating zones in the sanctuary to ensure we have a minimum of 6' social distance between our gathered community.
2) No personal contact (no hugging, handshakes etc.)
3) We will ask you to wear face masks while on campus. We will have a limited supply on hand for those of you who do not have one.
4) If you fall in the high risk category, we encourage you to shelter in place and join us online.
5) We will offer contact free communion.
6) Temperature will be taken on entry.
7) Bring your own coffee, water or favorite beverage
8) Live streaming of our worship services is here to stay. We will also continue our Wednesday night gatherings online for now.
Again, our main goal is to provide a safe worship environment for all who gather and we take this responsibility seriously. We love you all and miss you so very much. You remain in our hearts, thoughts and prayers.
If you need anything please reach out to us. You can email the BOD and/or Pastoral staff at email@example.com. The church email box is being monitored by our BOD and we will respond as quickly as possible