We look forward to seeing you next week in Pensacola, Fl for the GCOOS Outreach & Education Council Meeting November 13th-14th, 2019!
The meeting is being held at the Hampton Inn by Hilton Pensacola Airport. Sign-in starts Wednesday Nov. 13th at 10:15 am and welcome introductions begin at 10:30am.
The proximity from the Pensacola airport (PNS) to the hotel is approximately a 2min drive time. The hotel provides a complimentary airport shuttle but you must call the hotel ahead of time to request the shuttle-
Additional hotel notes:
- A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available on request) 850-478-1123
- A complimentary buffet breakfast is included each morning and lunch on the 13th will be provided by GCOOS.
Reminder about receipts for reimbursement:
- All travel related meals must be itemized and no alcohol.
- Scan all receipts and other info into 1 PDF and email to email@example.com after the meeting
- If driving, include the departure address in the PDF
- If you have not received a GCOOS reimbursement in the past, you must fill out a w9: You can submit the form using this link and add in the info below
- W9 Submission link: https://apps.tamuds.tamu.edu/SecureUpload/vendor-setup
- Follow these instructions- add in the info below on the w9 submission page:
Prepared by: Jennifer Vreeland
System member name: 02 TAMU
Set up Vendor in: CONCUR
Fund type: State
Click on - Add Document
Click on- Download Document
See you next week!