All Florida Counties Are Now Open Under Phase 1
(Executive Order 20-123)
- Effective May 18, 2020, all 67 counties in Florida are open for business!
- Restaurants may operate at 50% capacity.
- Sports venues may play games and exhibitions without fans.
- Gyms and fitness centers may operate at 50% capacity.
- Retail stores may operate at 50% capacity.
- Museums and libraries may operate at 50% capacity.
- Amusement parks may submit re-opening plans to the State of Florida.
- Vacation rentals may be approved on a county-by-county basis.
The future is bright in Florida!
If you have any questions, please contact
lorida State Counsel.