AgeOptions is partnering with Mather for their Telephone Topics programs to help reduce social isolation a
nd inform seniors and the community in general. You can find printable schedules here:
- Participants can use the following information to call in:
- Call-in number: (855) 880.1246
- Enter Meeting ID when prompted: 386 399 7030#
- Monday, 4/27/2020 - 9:30-10:00 am
- 2020 Census Part 1: What It Asks and Why It Matters
- Tuesday 4/28/2020 - 2:30- 3:00 pm
- 2020 Census Part 2: Why Faith Communities Encourage a Complete Count
- Wednesday, 4/29/2020 - 11:00-11:30 am
- 2020 Census Part 3: How to Spot a Census Scam
- Thursday, 4/30/2020 - 1:00 - 1:30 pm
- Por que es importante completar el Censo del 2020.
- 2020 Census: Why It Matters (Presented in Spanish.)
For PSA 13 agencies receiving Census funding from AgeOptions and for the other AAAs in Illinois receiving IDOA funding, we reviewed five common errors on the monthly reporting form on this week’s call. Here is a recap:
- Make sure you fill in the County Column. For PSA13 partners fill in the Address information fully.
- In the columns that ask for numbers, (example: “total people reached” and “flyers distributed”), make sure to put only the number you want to report in that column, no words, [SPACE] or the cell will not add the number you are reporting to your total. If you would like to make a comment or provide additional information about the number you entered please, put it at the end in the comment box.
- When selecting “Other” under the column for activities, make sure to add the description in the allotted section so that we know what the activity was and any details you can provide.
- Please add Information and Assistance calls or well-being calls that included a Census message to the reporting form as an activity with the number of people you reached. This can be a monthly total.
- The Questionnaire Assistance (QA) columns are meant to capture how many people you helped complete the Census, this number should be different from the total number of people reached. Examples that would fall under QA are things like talking people through the online or paper form on the phone, or connecting them to the hotline for the Census.
If you have any questions about the reporting form, please let us know.