- The final reminder postcard is being mailed out now. Keep using AgeOptions flyer through May 6th- found in resources section above.
AgeOptions is partnering with Mather for their Telephone Topics programs to help reduce social isolation a
nd inform seniors and the community in general. You can find a printable schedule for May here:
- May 2020
- April 30, 2020 at 1pm-Spanish Only Call About the 2020 Census- Flyer HERE
- Participants can use the following information to call in to these Mather Telephone Topics:
- Call-in number: (855) 880.1246
- Enter Meeting ID when prompted: 386 399 7030#
For PSA 13 agencies receiving Census funding from AgeOptions and for the other AAAs in Illinois receiving IDOA funding,
- There is a county column on the form. For AAAs, because this form tracks outreach by county, use this form for all your outreach, including the second round of IDOA funding.
- Columns M,N,and O are about Questionnaire Assistance. These columns are to capture how many people you helped fill out the Census, this number should be different from the total number of people reached. Questionalire Assistance includes taking people through the online or paper form on the phone or connecting them to the hotline for the Census.
for the reporting form. If you have any questions about the reporting form, please let us know.