1. Alabama hospital in danger of closing as physicians leave town
2. Registered nurse salary for all 50 states -- California No. 1 at $106,950
3. 5 best, worst states for healthcare in 2019 Full story
4. How Scripps Health drove fee-for-service revenue growth while supporting value-based initiatives. Click here to download the white paper.
5. Join 230+ hospital and health system leaders in health IT and revenue cycle management, plus keynotes Hillary Rodham Clinton, Kevin O'Leary and Peyton Manning at Becker's Health IT + Revenue Cycle conference, October 9-12 in Chicago. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsor opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. Memorial Hermann employee 'improperly' used patients' credit card info Full story
7. Mississippi hospitals propose $20-a-month insurance plan Full story
8. Realizing the value of enterprise imaging: 5 key strategies for success. Click here to register for the webinar.
9. Viewpoint: Tech companies, hospitals making 'fortune' from incompatible systems Full story
10. Mass General president: Size helps Partners set high prices for insurers Full story
11. Employing a Digital Workforce to Transform the Revenue Cycle. Click here to register for the upcoming webinar.
12. Physicians quit Maine hospital as morale hits 'all-time low' Full story