We did it! Our First AGM was held online via ZOOM on Wednesday, May 20th.
- Thank you MR. GORD JOHNS - MP - COURTENAY/ALBERNI for kind and encouraging words and for the hard work on behalf of the area especially over the past 10 weeks
- Thank you MR. JAN LAVERTU - WESTCOAST HOME HARDWARE. Mr. Lavertu has been on our Board for many years and has contributed extensively to our well-being. He is stepping away for a while to concentrate more on his business.
- Thank you to MR. PETER WIENOLD - THE GRAPHIC FACTORY and MS. DEBBIE HAGGARD - CITY COUNCILLOR who both assisted with the Elections Process.
- Thank you to MR. ROB ANDERSON - R.ANDERSON AND ASSOCIATES for the ongoing work you do on behalf of our organization. Happy to welcome you back for 2020 and beyond!
- Welcome to our NEW Board of Directors many of whom have been on previous Boards with us and others.
Ms. Sarah Jones - Walk the Coast/Coast Orthodics - President
Ms. Carol-Anne Phillips - Steampunk Cafe - Vice President
Ms. Terry Deakin - INEO Employment - 2nd Vice President
Mr. Dave Heinrichs - Alberni District Co-op - Treasurer
Mr. Peter Wienold - The Graphics Factory/Portal Players Dramatic Society - Secretary
Ms. Crystal Knudsen - Scotiabank - Director
Ms. Gail Horvath - Port Posh Wash - Director
Mr. Daniel Savard - Swept Away Inn - Director
Ms. Teresa Bird - AV News - Director
Ms. Lori Kerr - Coastal Community Credit Union - Director
Mr. Michael Moore - IT Specialist - Director
Ms. Krista McKitrick - Belles Hair Care - Director