Sunday, Nov. 21 at 4:00 p.m.
Can I Ask That?
8 Hard Questions about God & Faith
This is the first of eight sessions in a series of discussions asking hard questions of religion and faith. Can I Ask That?
is a Sticky Faith
curriculum developed at Fuller Youth Institute.
If your teen hasn't received a copy of the student workbook, please let me know! The curriculum is designed for them to complete each chapter prior to the session.
Each session will cover one chapter:
- What is the Bible, anyway?
- Why does the Bible contradict itself?
- Can I be a Christian and believe in evolution?
- Does God discriminate against women?
- Is Jesus really the only way to God?
- What does the Bible say about being gay?
- Does God endorse violence?
- How can I follow a God who would let Christians do such bad things?
We'll meet in the Parish Hall Youth Room as usual from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m.
Youth Group is open to all middle school and high school students. Bring your friends!
Youth Group Director