We have a voice in the selection of our new Archbishop!
Archbishop Hebda will hold listening sessions throughout the Archdiocese in October and November. This is our chance to speak up about the kind of leadership we need. Save the dates and please come to one or more of these sessions. Bring friends!
See the announcement in the Catholic Spirit.
The dates are:
* Oct. 5 - St. Catherine's University, 1-3 p.m.; St. Stephen, Anoka, 7-9 p.m.
* Oct. 6 - Carondelet Center, St. Paul, 1-3 p.m. (for men and women in consecrated life only); - Pax Christi, Eden Prairie, 7-9 p.m.
* Nov. 2 - St. Peter, Forest Lake, 7-9 p.m.
* Nov. 3 - Divine Mercy, Faribault, 7-9 p.m.
* Nov. 4 - University of St. Thomas, St. Paul, 7-9 p.m.
A thank-you to Archbishop Hebda and the Archdiocesan staff would be in order. 226 Summit Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55102.