We are looking very forward to seeing each of you at camp on Monday, August 1st. Please bring a great attitude to learn, improve your game, and have fun!
Alodia remains committed to providing an amazing experience for all. Our energetic camp director and coaches are not only basketball coaches but have been around children and part of the school system for years. Your campers will love their time with them!
This note is lengthy and includes very important information for camp. Please read to the bottom! Thank you in advance!
You are registered for:
- Full Day: Monday, August 1 - Thursday, August 4
- Alodia Morning Total Player Camp: 8:30 am - 12 pm
- Lunch Break: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
- Alodia Afternoon TOP (Total Offensive Player) Camp: 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
- You will be elevating your overall game and elevating your offensive game in 4 days!
- Creekside Park Junior High, 8711 Creekside Green Drive, The Woodlands, TX 77375
If you are receiving this email, all registration info is in place and no need to bring additional paperwork. Below is a detailed overview for the camp. Please take a few moments to review with your camper before arriving.
BRING YOUR OWN BASKETBALL WITH YOUR NAME ON IT. Suggested basketball sizes: grades 1-2 use 27-inch basketball, grades 3-6 (and grades 7-8 girls) use 28.5-inch basketball, and grades 7-8 boys use 29.5-inch basketball.
- Bring a packed lunch (12-1).
- Concessions consisting of drinks and light, closed snacks will be available for purchase (cash only please).
- Wear shoes that do not leave marks on the gym floor.
PLEASE NOTE: If your camper isn’t feeling well, please do not bring them to camp.
Check-in is from 8:00 am – 8:30 am. Please use the school entrance that is furthest west and go behind the school (not near the football field). Please see map at the bottom of this email. Parents are welcome to stay as long or as little as you'd like.
- Please note: For safety reasons, we are asking parents or person responsible for campers to sign them in and also sign them out each day. We realize some parents choose to have their children ride bicycles to camp. If this is the case, please send us an email approving this for your child.
- Campers can enter the gym 15 minutes prior to camp start time. NO EARLIER admittance into the gym please.
- Camp ends at 4:30 pm and campers will be dismissed to parents in the hallway near the gym door (where you checked in).
We have been operating camps with high ratings for many years and are so thankful you’re joining us to experience for yourself. While we always value your feedback, we also encourage you and your camper to trust and embrace the process.
Thank you for your trust in Alodia and all of our programs! We are very excited to see you on the court.