All of the precautions we are taking are with guidance from Next Level Urgent Care, CDC guidelines, and state health protocols to ensure your camper not only has fun but stays healthy. While things will be a little different than before, thankfully we have this opportunity to come together safely and let the children do what they do best – play!
Below is an overview for the camp. Please take a few moments to review with your camper before arriving at camp.
BRING YOUR OWN BASKETBALL WITH YOUR NAME ON IT. Please sanitize your basketball before arrival (and after camp). Suggested basketball sizes: Incoming grades 1-2 use 27.5 inch basketball, incoming grades 3-6 (and incoming 7-9 girls) use 28.5 inch basketball, and incoming grades 7-9 boys use 29.5 inch basketball.
- Only bring a backpack with a basketball, and a closed drinks (drinks with a closed lid). Water fountains will NOT be available. Concessions consisting of drinks and light, closed snacks will be available for purchase (cash only).
- Wear shoes that do not leave black marks on the gym floor.
Please visit our website for our promises to you and a list of all precautions in our Summer Camp COVID-19 Guidelines: CLICK HERE.
PLEASE NOTE: If your camper isn’t feeling well, please do not bring them to camp. We have many more weeks to choose from and are happy to help you reschedule!
Check-in is from 8:00am –8:30am at the side entrance gym doors on THE NORTHEAST SIDE (turn right at atrium doors). Atrium main doors will be locked. Parents are welcome to enter the gym and watch, but please note that it will be standing room only as we move into this new phase of reopening. If you are receiving this email, all registration info is in place and no need to bring additional paperwork.
- Campers will have their temperature taken with a touchless thermometer daily and their backpacks, balls, etc. will be sanitized daily. Alodia staff will have their temperature taken prior to the camp day – EVERYDAY of camp.
- Tuesday – Thursday: Campers can enter the gym 15 minutes prior to camp start time. NO EARLIER admittance into the gym.
- Camp ends at 12:00 and campers will be dismissed to parents through the side door entrance or parents are welcome to come in and pick them up.
We have been operating camps with high ratings for several years and are so thankful you’re joining us to experience for yourself. While we always value your feedback, we also encourage you and your camper to trust the process from Day 1.
Thank you for your trust in Alodia and our programs!
We are very excited to get back on the court for a great week.
See you on Monday!