The Altoona Campus Board of Directors have asked for additional safety measures to help us prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Face masks are highly recommended for all members and guests (Ages 5+) to enter the Altoona Campus and while in all common areas of the facility including the atrium, at check-in, in restrooms/locker rooms, and in hallways, except while working out at your workout station.
We thank you for your support and taking these extra steps to help keep our facility open.
We are asking parents to remind your young adults of the importance of social distancing and cleaning equipment while at the Altoona Campus, especially in the weight room, and keep in mind the following rules:
- Kids ages 9-13 may be in different areas of the facility while their parents/guardians workout in another area of the facility.
- Youth with Weight Room or Track Cards will need to check out a wrist band to utilize these areas.
- Our group fitness and aquatics classes are on! Numbers will be restricted to ensure we maintain safe, social distancing.
- No competitive basketball is allowed. Free shooting is still available in both gyms.
- Racquetball courts are limited to one person per court or family play.
- Pickleball is suspended until further notice.