The following will be implemented, beginning Monday, May 18:
- 5AM-9AM Open
- 9AM-10AM Senior and High Risk Open Hour
- 10AM-1PM Open
- 1PM-4PM Closed for cleaning and disinfecting
- 4PM-8PM Open
- Saturday Open 7AM-Noon
- Sunday Closed
*The pool is still under mandated closure.
Youth Programming Suspended Including:
- Kids Klub
- Altoona Campus Child Care
- Atlantis (Pool Obstacle Course)
- Youth Weight Room + Track Classes
- Youth Personal or Small Group Training
- Youth Sports
- Youth Swim Lessons (Start Date Postponed)
Additional Youth Regulations:
- Youth members under age 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian age 18 or older at all times while in the facility.
Adult Programming Suspended Including:
- Fitness Classes (These will continue to be done via Facebook.)
- Aquatics Classes
- Personal Training + Small Group Training
- Pick-Up Basketball Games
- Studio Reservations
- Racquetball: limited to single play only.
- Cardio machines will be distanced from one another by blocking off machines as necessary. 30 minute maximum usage is encouraged.
- Men's and Women's Locker Rooms will be closed. Family locker rooms will be available for changing only.
- Elevated Track: single file walk in furthest outside lane only. Single file run in furthest inside lane only.
- Lower track: walkers only.
- Facility rentals will be suspended until further notice.
- We will not be accepting guest passes, or day pass purchases, nor can electronic guest passes be redeemed until further notice.
- No coffee will be available.
- Each area of the facility will be regulated to occupancy restrictions.
- Pool is closed.
- Towels- No sweat towels will be provided. Disinfecting (blue) towels will be available to wet with Virex before and after usage of equipment.
- Facility will be monitored to maintain the mandated capacity.
- We have installed additional hand sanitizing dispensers and additional Virex Disinfectant spray bottles. Bottles will be available at each machine being used.
- We have added additional signage to remind members and guests to disinfect the equipment before and after usage. We have also put up signage to encourage members and guests to wash their hands.
- Our professional cleaning company is disinfecting the family locker rooms and rest rooms nightly.
- We are following the Center for Disease Control and the local health organizations for their recommendations as things evolve.
How you can help:
- For your own safety, please feel free to use the hand sanitizing dispensers we have available to you, or use warm water and soap in the restrooms.
- Clean your equipment before and after use.
- Please stay home if you are feeling sick.
- Face masks are encouraged.
The Altoona Campus mission is to strengthen body, mind, and community. Any changes regarding the facility will be communicated through member emails such as this, and also posted on our website. Thank you for being a loyal member. We appreciate your support and help in making the Campus a fun and safe, fitness environment for everyone.
All memberships that were under a freeze/hold during the closure, will now be automatically un-frozen on Monday, May 18th. If you wish to cancel your membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we hope for normal operations to resume as soon as possible, we know our Altoona Campus family will be kind and support one another during this time. Thank you for your support and patience during Phase One.