WHO: Primarily 36 general educators from 6 NH school districts.
WHAT/WHEN: 1-day August 2021 workshop, monthly statewide check-ins and on-going district-level coaching, with a capstone Summer 2022 conference.
WHY: Educators will:
- feel more competent and confident with learners with disabilities.
- connect with other educators in NH to celebrate, share, and renew their commitment to this work.
- gain new strategies for academic instruction for diverse learners.
- learn more ways to provide quality educational experiences for learners with disabilities.
- rethink the structure of academic inclusion in their schools and districts.