October 15, 2019
TODAY'S TOP STORIES
1. Amazon pays for employees to travel for cancer care
2. U of Louisville has $379M backup plan if it can't buy Jewish Hospital
3. 9 latest hospital credit rating downgrades
4. Your electronic nurse scheduling system is a waste -- unless you consider your front-line staff's needs when you select it. Here are
you must ask.
5. Quicken Loans launches concierge health center for employees
6. 10 hospitals seeking CFOs
7. Rural hospital execs in Georgia must finish finance classes by end of 2020
8. How to supercharge the revenue cycle: A breakdown of the must-have tools for optimized collections.
to attend the webinar
9. Sanford Health to build heart hospital in North Dakota
10. New York hospital to end inpatient care, affecting 55 jobs
11. The people on your team are changing. Are you keeping up with the best ways to work with them?
12. CDC gives vaping illness new name: EVALI
13. Critical pediatric cancer drug shortage creating 'a nightmare'
Companies to Know
Thank you to our key partners
Prism Healthcare Partners
Transaction & Valuation Issues
Legal & Regulatory
Human Capital and Risk
Health Information Technology
Rankings & Ratings
Quality & Patient Safety
Sales, Marketing & Events:
President and CEO
Becker's Hospital Review
A Becker's Healthcare Publication
Copyright © 2019. All Rights Reserved.