How would you like to be the expert CNN, NBC and CBS calls to educate millions of listeners on the power of philanthropy?
Or, the expert who is considered one of the most sought after speakers and experts for major philanthropy and social innovation conferences?
Or, the expert publishers and online content providers seek out to share messages that inspire millions of people toward greater civic engagement?
Before you can become a national (even global philanthropy social innovation expert) - you need to be visible. You need a platform, or a way of reaching millions of people.
Writing books, giving speeches, conducting radio and television interviews, social and digital media content, meeting with social investors, program volunteers, collaborating with funders, inspiring employees - these Top 25 Philanthropy Speakers are some of America's most sought-after experts.
They have built national platforms and reputations. Meeting planners regularly hire them to speak, facilitate conversations, inspire giving, disrupt philanthropy and influence social change.
There were more than 1,000 nominees for 2016 Top 25 Philanthropy Speakers, which is double the amount received last year.
So, who are the best philanthropy speakers that have inspired the charitable giving sector and advanced social innovation?
1) Bono, Musician, U2
2) Wendy Steele, Founder, Impact 100 Global
3) Darren Walker, President, Ford Foundation
4) Amy Danforth, President, Fidelity Charitable
5) Melissa S. Brown, Principal, Melissa Brown & Associates
6) Jim Collins, Author, Good to Great
7) Geoffrey Canada, President, Harlem Children's Zone
8) Angela Glover Blackwell, President & CEO, Policy Link
9) Cheryl Dorsey, President, Echoing Green
10) Adam Meyerson, President, Philanthropy Roundtable
11) Carrie Morgridge, Vice President, Morgridge Family Foundation
12) Sonal Shah, Executive Director, Beeck Center at Georgetown University
13) Beth Kanter, Author, The Happy Healthy Nonprofit
14) Abby Falik, Founder & CEO, Global Citizen Year
15) Antony Bugg Levine, CEO, Nonprofit Finance Fund
16) Allison Fine, Author, Speaker & Consultant
17) Kris Putnam Walkerly, President, Putnam Consulting Group
18) La June Montgomery Tabron, President, W.K. Kellogg Foundation
19) Matt Flannery, Co-Founder, Kiva
20) Dan Nigito, Author, Speaker & Philanthropy Advocate
21) Jacqueline Novogratz, Founder, The Acumen Fund
22) Kay Sprinkel Grace, Organizational Consultant
23) Andy Goodman, Founder, The Goodman Center
24) Mark Kramer, Managing Director, FSG
25) Thomas Tierney, Co-Founder, The Bridgespan Group
Michael Chatman is co-founder of The Philanthropy Speakers Agency, representing experts, influencers and communicators in social innovation, philanthropy and civic engagement. To reach Michael, contact: email@example.com