We Are Still Experiencing Very High Caseloads
We are still experiencing very heavy caseloads – especially on the weekends – which can lead to extended wait times for non-critical patients. Our goal is to help as many ill and injured pets as possible, and we appreciate you informing your referred clients about the possibility of a longer-than-normal wait. Setting realistic expectations helps everyone have a positive experience.
Remember, we are available 24/7 for the following referrals:
- A client has an emergency with their pet outside of your regular office hours
- A patient requires intensive care or monitoring, including overnight and/or on weekends
- A patient requires or may require the administration of blood products or constant rate infusion drug therapy
- A client prefers that their pet receive overnight post-surgical or post-anesthesia monitoring and supervision and/or pain management
- You recommend overnight post-surgery or post-anesthesia monitoring for patient safety