An Important Message From Claremont Heritage
As our members and supporters, your health and well-being are our top priorities. We want to let you know that Claremont Heritage is closely monitoring the developments of the rapidly changing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
We are committed to the safety and health of our members, staff, and community. To help prevent the spread of the COVID-19 Virus, we are implementing the following:
- As of Monday, March 16th our office in the Historic Garner House will be open BY APPOINTMENT ONLY until further notice.
- Our staff will still be working during our normal business hours: Mon - Fri from 10:00 am - 3:00 pm and can be reached by telephone at (909) 621-0848 or email email@example.com .
- All public programs are also canceled through the end of March. This is a precautionary measure and no known cases of the virus have been reported by our staff or guests.
We are grateful to you for your patience and support during this time and wish you all health, safety, and peace during these difficult days. We will continue to keep you updated via our website: www.claremontheritage.org, email, and social media.
As a reminder, the best way to reduce the risk of getting sick, as with seasonal colds or the flu, still applies to prevent COVID-19:
- Wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your cough or sneeze.
- Stay home if you are sick.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Try alternatives to shaking hands, like an elbow bump or wave.
- If you have recently returned from a country, state or region with ongoing COVID-19 infections, monitor your health and follow the instructions of public health officials.
Please Stay Safe!