Safety of our clients and staff is the number one priority at South Coast MedSpa (SCMS).
We will be open for business as normal, however we will be taking extra precautionary steps in light of the current environment.
We are closely following The CDC’s guidelines Steps for Health Care Facilities.
7 steps South Coast MedSpa is taking in light of COVID 19:
- Sick or recently sick individuals will be restricted from entering the clinic.
- Staff will be wearing personal protective masks and surgical gloves in the clinic (PPE).
- Staff will be disinfecting all surface areas every 15 minutes.
- Patients will be required to wash their hands upon entering the clinic and prior to leaving. Guests or non patients will NOT be allowed inside the clinic.
- Limiting the proximity of patients in the lobby to 6 feet apart (Social Distancing).
- Air Purifiers in all treatment rooms and the clinic lobby.
- Tele-Medicine will be utilized whenever possible for post treatment evaluations.
By following these steps, we can continue to keep a certain level of normality in the lives of our patients and staff. In the event that you want to reschedule your treatment please feel free to call or text the office directly. We will be closely monitoring the local situation with respect to COVID-19 and make any necessary changes in real time.
Prior to arriving to your treatment, please call to reschedule your appointment if you have:
1. Any fevers, cough or shortness of breath?
2. Any known exposure to persons under investigation for COVID?
3. Any travel within the last 14 days from out of country or Washington or San Francisco?
- Wash your hands frequently with warm, soapy water for at least 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth with tissues whenever you sneeze, and discard used tissues in
- the trash.
- Avoid people who are sick with respiratory symptoms.