Dear NCE Community,
As the coronavirus continues to impact all of our lives, I wanted to share with you
the plans we have put in place in an effort to keep all NCE staff and the community safe. Your health and wellbeing are of the utmost importance to us and we appreciate your understanding as we attempt to deal with this ever-changing situation.
- Our offices are closed until April 6th at the directive of Newton’s Superintendent, David Fleishman.
- We are currently notifying all students and instructors whose classes have been cancelled, and are working on crediting accounts and issuing refunds.
- All spring adult programs scheduled to run at Newton North, Newton South, and The Russian School of Math are cancelled.
- We are still accepting registrations for spring offsite and online adult programs. Click here to see the adult spring programming open for registration.
- Registration for Lifetime Learning, our continuing education program for seniors, is currently on hold based on CDC recommendations to limit the size of community gatherings.
- With the permission of the Superintendent, NCE Kids programming will resume once the school buildings reopen. We are currently accepting registrations for spring and summer kids classes.
- We are assessing the viability of our spring and summer programs on a daily basis and will inform all registrants should we decide to cancel a program.
- NCE staff will be working remotely while our offices are closed. Should you need to contact us, please email email@example.com. We will only be checking voicemail intermittently.
During this challenging time, please know that we will continue to do our best to meet your needs and maintain the high standards you have come to expect from NCE. We appreciate your past and continued support and look forward to offering as much programming as possible in the coming months.
Please stay safe and exercise caution in the days ahead.
Wishing you the best,