In addition to the media and industry correspondence you have received, we feel it is important to send a cautionary reminder of what our team is providing for your safety and ask that you also follow these guidelines to keep us all safe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Our caregivers know to avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home if they are showing flu like symptoms.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using an appropriate cleaning spray or wipe.
- Stay informed and follow the advice given by your healthcare provider.
- Make sure you are stocked up on cleaning supplies. (Hand Sanitizer, Soap, Clorox Wipes)
We understand that you may have questions about how we can support our clients during this challenging time. We want to assure you that there will be no interruptions to our services we offer the community.
will continue as normal. We encourage clients to stay on the schedule to avoid being on a wait list later on or losing their routine caregivers.
will continue on a limited basis primarily as an opportunity to gain support for each other and provide information to minimize risks.
We will only host small groups at our clubhouse in line with the CDC guidelines at this time.
This will be re-evaluated weekly. We ask that anyone wanting to participate in an activity call ahead 765.464.880.
Please do not come to the clubhouse if you are ill or have serious underlying health problems. All guests and members will be asked to wash their hands upon entering the clubhouse.
We will continue providing you with tips and updates on a regular basis, helping you stay healthy!