Dear Fellows, friends and supporters of CSLI Annapolis,
We are very excited to announce that we will have Dr. John Lennox visiting for a talk on Wednesday, May 15, 2019. John Lennox, Professor of Mathematics at Oxford University, is an internationally renowned speaker on the interface of science, philosophy and religion. Stay tuned for more information about this event.
Looking back on 2018, we have seen much fruit through CSLI in and around Annapolis. Here is a quick recap:
- Thirty Year 1 and Year 2 Fellows are walking more closely with Jesus through Scripture engagement, reading, group meetings, and one-on-one mentorship;
- Weekly meetings of over 35 men and women in the St. John's College fellowship;
- Discipleship and mentoring of over 20 USNA Midshipmen in the College Associates program;
- Lunch and prayer with over 50 area pastors quarterly strengthening these shepherds for their work in the Kingdom;
- Disciple-making in far-flung regions through support of Fellows engaged on the mission field in China and Laos.
Every bit of this is enabled by your continued support for the Institute. We have been especially blessed this year with ongoing pledges of financial support making it possible for us to plan for 2019 and beyond. We thank each and every one of you for your prayers and generous financial provision.
Our next pastor's luncheon will be at noon, Feb 20th, at YellowFin Restaurant. If you are a pastor and want to fellowship and pray with other pastor's for our community, come join us. There is no charge for the luncheon.
YOU CAN REGISTER HERE!
We have been given "favor" by Jesus in this land, the greater Annapolis community. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve Him here and for all of you who support this work in the ways God has blessed and gifted you.
We have an active 2018-19 academic year planned with college fellowships, Fellows activities, and pastor luncheons. You can check out some the pictures at the Gallery on the Annapolis Website.
None of this would have been possible without your financial and prayer support. Thank you for giving your time and resources to this work. "Through us your generosity is resulting in thanksgiving to God." (2 For 9:11)
You will want to check out the
to see the upcoming events. You can also check out all CSLI Annapolis happenings at our
If you are led to support the Institute financially, please see the link below.
C.S. Lewis Institute
City Director, Annapolis