CSLI Annapolis Happenings
Dear Fellows, friends and supporters of CSLI Annapolis,
VERY IMPORTANT: We have
rescheduled the date
our Annual C.S. Lewis Institute Annapolis Banquet to May 5th. We will have
Dr. Jerry Root
as our guest speaker. This will be at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Annapolis from 5-8pm. Your opportunity to register
come a couple of months out. Just mark your calendars for now. :-)
While thinking about what to share with you this month, I thought you might like to know a few interesting facts about the work of CSLI Annapolis this year: Did you know the Institute in Annapolis ...
- ...provided dinner for the St. John's College men's fellowship (12-15 young men) more than thirty times;
- ...provided tea and pastry for the St. John's College women's fellowship (8-12 young women) more than thirty times;
- ...hosted over thirty St. John's College students for a two day retreat at Osprey Point, MD;
- ...hosted both Year 1 and Year 2 Fellows Classes for a two-day retreat and nine Saturday morning events to include two hours each meeting with a biblical scholar and a dedicated mentor for each Fellow;
- ...provided hot meals on five separate occasions for more than forty pastors in our Pastor Prayer Network;
- ...provided discipleship training and mentors for over 40 people in our Associate Program, including local students at the U.S. Naval Academy;
- ...supported several of our Fellows in the mission field with financial support so that they can reach people in dark places geographically for Jesus?
None of this would have been possible without your financial and prayer support. Thank you for giving your time and resources to this work. "Through us your generosity is resulting in thanksgiving to God." (2 For 9:11)
You will want to check out the
to see the upcoming events. You can also check out all CSLI Annapolis happenings at our
If you are led to support the Institute financially, please see the link below.
C.S. Lewis Institute
City Director, Annapolis