Last year I was infused with the inspiration to bring a group on a Pilgrimage to Yoga's mother land... a land of mystics, deep culture, wild sensory stimulation, and incredible adventure. T
he experience was way beyond the best that I could have imagined. It was a spiritual adventure, supported by a community of seekers, diving into the real experience and culture of India.
Well.... here we go again :)))
January 23rd- February 8th, 2016
"A true pilgrimage-a deep, uplifting, spiritual, life-changing experience."
"A meeting of real India; its culture, its people, its mood and spiritual essence. I will go on this trip again and again."
Join us in the land of the Yogis, as we explore the deepest teachings of the Vedas and experience the real-life adventure of journeying through India.
Your trip Includes:
- 16 days and nights of accommodation & transportation
- Mumbai's famous Flower Festival!
- Yoga & Meditation classes on most mornings
- Breath & Bodywork workshops
- Breath taking views and invigorating hikes through the Himalayas
- Waterfall treks
- Wash away stresses in the surcharged holy rivers
- Dive into the histories and incredible stories of the Vedic culture (made applicable to today's times)
- Admission into the International Bhakti Yoga Festival
- White water raft away our fears on the Ganges river
- 2-3 Delicious love filled vegetarian meals each day
- Open our hearts by Dancing and Singing in celebration of the Divine
- Guided experiences of temples & holy places
- Build life-long friendships
- Seva (Opportunities to serve the local people)
- Parikrama (Pilgrimages through and around temples and holy places)
- Option to receive Ayurvedic Treatments (extra cost)
*** 15 Spaces Available. Register today, this pilgrimage will fill ***