FIBA Wealth Management Forum
Announces its Main Agenda Topics and Speakers
September 16-17, 2013, Miami
The FIBA Wealth Management Forum will facilitate knowledge exchange on cutting edge issues through targeted panel discussions and current case studies combined with the insightful perspectives of our invited experts. Below is a preview of our 2013 speaker lineup and topics at a glance:
- Where has our industry been and where is it going? An update on Private Banking and Wealth Management
- Evolution of Wealth Management business and coverage models in Latin America. How will onshore and offshore value propositions converge and be delivered to clients?
- What are the client investments expectations regarding their local markets vs. the international markets
- Managing and communicating with clients through the use of technology and social media
INVITED Speakers (partial list)
- Bowman Brown, Partner, Shutts & Bowen LLP
- C. Steven Crosby, Americas Wealth Leader, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP
- Ernest N. Dawal, Jr., Chief Investment Officer Wealth & Investment Management, SunTrust Banks, Inc.
- Frances Aldrich Sevilla-Sacasa, CEO, Banco Itau Europa International
- George Moscoso, Managing Director, Banco Itau Europa International
- Greg Ferrero, Managing Director,Goldman Sachs
- Guillermo Espinosa Salazar, Head of Banco de Bogota, Private Banking
- Irene P. Blumberg, SVP, Head of Private Bank Insurance & Offshore Investment Linked Solutions, HSBC
- Jeff Kauffman, Chief Executive Officer, Global Family & Private Investment Office Group, Northern Trust
- Juan de Dios S�nchez Roselly, CFA. SVP & Director of Investments, Santander Private Banking International
- Louis Marino,Chief Operating Officer Private Bank Americas, HSBC Private Bank, a division of HSBC Bank USA, N.A.
- Marcelo Coscarelli, Managing Director, Citi Wealth Management Latin America
- Maria Elena Lagomasino, Managing Partner and CEO, WE Family Offices
- Marlon Young, Regional Head - Private Bank Americas, HSBC Private Bank
- Mary Oliva, President, Mary Oliva LLC, Wealth Protection Advisory
- Santiago Ulloa, Managing Partner, WE Family Offices
- Sergio Alvarez Mena III, Executive Director Morgan Stanley Private Wealth Management
- Stacey Soto, Director, Private Banking LatAM US, Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC
- Steven L. Cantor, Managing Partner, Cantor & Webb, P.A.
- Vincent J. DeBaggis Jr., Senior Vice President State Street Corporation, Wealth Manager Services
This two day interactive and thought-provoking program is presented by FIBA
, your global trade association whose membership includes most of the largest financial institutions in the world who are active in international wealth management/private banking services for non-residents, including estate and succession planning.