Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ:
It is with pleasure that the Standing Committee announces the members of the Search Committee for the 10th Bishop of Minnesota:
- The Rev. Susan Moss, Chair (Misión Santo Niño Jesús, St. Paul)
- Mr. George Thompson, Vice Chair (Church of the Holy Trinity, St. Paul)
- Ms. Penny Duffy (Calvary, Rochester)
- The Rev. Dana Emery (St. Luke’s, Detroit Lakes)
- The Rev. Tom Garrison (Sts. Martha and Mary, Eagan)
- The Rev. Dawnlynn Greeney (St. James, Marshall)
- Mr. Patrick Hunner (St. Christopher’s, Roseville)
- Ms. Emma King (St. Columba’s Episcopal Church, White Earth)
- Ms. Enid Kivuti-Kariuki (Nativity, Burnsville)
- The Rev. Julie Luna (St. Nicholas, Richfield)
- The Rev. Bao Moua (Church of the Holy Apostles, St. Paul)
- Mr. Andrew Piper (St. Luke’s, Minneapolis)
We are grateful for everyone who extended themselves for consideration to be members of this Committee.There was a deep pool of highly qualified applicants. We gave serious consideration to the many thoughtful submissions.
We ask that the ECMN community pray for the Search Committee: its work, its members, and its course over the next weeks and months.
Additionally, we are happy to announce that the website for the bishop search process has launched.
You can find it at:
. The bishop search site will be a one-stop shop for information about the committees and process, updates, resources, and eventually the ECMN profile and the bishop search application. It will be updated regularly as the process unfolds.