KEEPING MEMBERS AND STAFF SAFE
We know you are ready to get some exercise for your overall well-being. We are slowly opening parts of the Y, in a limited capacity, as safely as possible. We are thoroughly cleaning on a daily basis and will follow a strict cleaning schedule so we may continue to provide a safer environment.
HOURS OF OPERATION
- Monday- Friday 6:00am- 7:00pm
- Saturday- Sunday 8:00am- 2:00pm
WHAT IS AVAILABLE NOW?
- Wellness Center (cardio, strength and free weights)
- Pool Indoor and Outdoor (lap swim, Aqua Fit and swim team)
- Group Fitness classes (virtual, outside and inside)
- Personal & small group training (virtual, outside and inside)
*Reservations are required for the entire facility including the indoor and outdoor pools to ensure social distancing. More information will be placed on the website by the beginning of next week.
WHAT AREAS WILL BE AVAILABLE NEXT?
- Limited Kids Club
- Limited seating in the lobby
- Additional classes
WHAT WILL REMAIN UNAVAILABLE?
- Locker rooms (open for restroom use only)
- Steam rooms
- Yoga mats, stretch bands, and other rubberized equipment (however, you are welcome to bring your own)
- Water fountains
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- All members will be required to sign a waiver before using the YMCA facility.