Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the 2020 PMF Environmental Monitoring Summit: Detection Assessment, Objectionables and Bcc, has been converted into three half-day WebEx conference sessions. Please join us for this highly anticipated web conference on May 5, 6 & 7.
Last year’s EM Summit was recognized as one of the best conferences attended by many who have been in the industry for decades. Our presenters are eager to bring another excellent event to you this year, albeit in a different format. We hope this new format will make it possible for many to attend since travel expenses are no longer an issue.
Microbiologists play a prominent role in sampling, testing, analyzing and interpreting
results for products that are used by millions of individuals around the world. For products manufactured under cGMP guidelines, the EM criteria are usually quite clear – either the environment is within specified limits or exceeds the limits. What is not clear is how a result outside the limits may or may not affect product quality and safety.
This conference is designed to help microbiologists, and their management teams gain insight into EM and decipher the implications of data that may be at or beyond established limits, as seen from the perspective of industry veterans who have been there, done that. Because PMF conference attendees appreciate the discussion and Q&A aspect of these small conferences, we have scheduled time for these to take place in this new format.
This conference will focus on environmental monitoring in support of manufacturing including:
- Environmental Monitoring in sterile facilities
- Environmental Monitoring measurement – techniques and devices
- Qualifying an Environmental Monitoring Program for Non-Sterile
- Manufacturing: A Case Study
- Monitoring for Burkholderia cepacia complex (Bcc)
- Environmental Monitoring and the Laboratory
- Chemical contamination of air, water, steam and gases
- Unusual Environmental Monitoring situations
Conference attendees will be able to:
- Understand the regulatory requirements for EM
- Proficiently analyze EM data
- Ask poignant questions to uncover unapparent reasons for an EM excursion
- Determine the effect of an EM excursion on product safety and efficacy
- Determine optimal sampling sites and frequencies
- Apply trending data to the analysis
- Apply industry best practices to data
- Understand the implications of a product failure due to EM
- Be confident in defending their position, based upon scientific discipline
- Be a better asset to their company
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The meeting will be of particular interest to microbiologists and microbiology laboratory managers, contract laboratory microbiologists and managers, cosmetic, medical device and pharmaceutical manufacturers, and individuals responsible for disposition of products that are dependent upon EM programs.
WEBEX LOGIN INFORMATION WILL BE PROVIDED TO ALL REGISTRANTS BY EMAIL INVITATION AND WILL BE SENT ONE WEEK PRIOR TO EVENT.
WEBEX CONFERENCE DATES
May 5, 6 & 7, 2020
Questions may be directed to email@example.com.