We are happy to announce several noteworthy enhancements added to SIMMS over the past several months (click the links for more information):
Credit / debit card processing -
SIMMS Is now Compatible and authorized with the Global Payments credit card payment gateway, giving you the ability to use there Credit card / debit card machines directly with SIMMS AR, POS and the Quick payment screen, for more information on how to sign on with Global payments systems please contact Mychael Dunn from Global Payments
The above are only a few of the many enhancements made to SIMMS to review more refer to our knowledge base articles dated this year
- To upgrade or install SIMMS 2013 Vol1.2, proceed to http://setup.kcsi.ca
- Make sure you backup your SIMMS database prior to upgrading
- Make sure to review global settings and user permissions for all users and companies as due to some huge improvements the settings will have to be reset according to your needs.
- If you use external transaction reports, YOU WILL have to re-export and apply your changes due to database changes made to the transaction tables in this version.
- Consider scheduling a short training session;
SIMMS Version 2013 Vol1.2 is easier to use, with the enhancement and addition of many features to make your SIMMS experience quicker, more detailed and more accurate.
We feel that your first experience with the new look and feel should be in a training scenario, which will allow you the time to get comfortable with any changes to SIMMS usage and function that may have changed.
Therefore, we have put together affordable 2, 4 and 8 hour online training courses designed to bring you up to speed key enhancements made in order to assure your SIMMS 2013 experience is a good one.
Contact sales for more information 604-504-7936 Ext: 100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.