CP of NYS and the National Council for Behavioral Health will present a special training in conjunction with the CP of NYS Annual Conference.
CASE MANAGEMENT TO CARE MANAGEMENT
Monday, October 30, 2017 ~ 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Saratoga Hilton Hotel, Saratoga Springs
This workshop will assist participants in:
- Identifying current health care trends impacting the role of Care Mangers
- Identifying the difference between developmental disability, behavioral, and health care cultures
- Describing strategies to build strong partnerships with primary care providers
- Applying basic chronic care principles to managing heart disease and diabetes
- Identifying and applying strategies to help people change their health behavior
Because this is sponsored by an OPWDD BIP Grant, CP of NYS is pleased to offer this training free-of-charge.
SEPARATE REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Please register by October 20 - seats are limited.