Note that we will be having a Pre-Annual Meting Q&A Session THIS THURSDAY 7:00- 8:00 PM as described below. This is a good opportunity to check out how a Zoom meeting works, and to have questions and comments addressed prior to the annual meeting on Sunday.
for tech help before 11 am Sunday, or you can also email me any questions or comments in advance of the meeting to be read during the meeting.
A few instructions for the annual meeting:
- When you enter the zoom meeting you will be muted. Stay muted unless invited to speak. There will be feedback and sound problems if we are not muted.
- We will open the meeting at 10:50 for those of you who are not familiar with zoom - to get on and figure it out. (You can also test it out Thurs night by joining the pre-meeting as described below.)
- If you have a question or comment as we move through our discussion please raise your hand as follows:
1. During the meeting, click on the icon labeled "Participants" at the bottom center of your PC or Mac screen.
2. At the bottom of the window on the right side of the screen, click the button labeled "Raise Hand." Your digital hand is now raised.
- Questions will be taken in the order received. (You will need to un-mute yourself to speak.)
- When it comes time to vote on a motion, a polling question will appear on your screen. Please cast your vote. If you are on the phone, we will unmute you and ask for votes over the phone (or you can text your vote).
- Be patient with yourself and us!!! We’ll get it figured out - and we will record the meeting and have minutes to review.
for the All Congregation Annual Meeting
Time: May 17, 2020 11:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Or you can call in on your phone
Dial by your location +1 301 715 8592 US (Denver)
Meeting ID: 854 8950 8172
Finally, feel free to email any staff prior to the meeting and we can help you get online.