Documents Needed to Submit Application
The following documents are needed to apply for the grant:
- The qualified person applying will need to submit a photo or scanned copy of their current Real ID or Driver’s License,
- their most recent W-9,
- a photo or scanned copy of their current Business License or, for nonprofit organizations, a copy of their IRS Determination Letter,
- and ONE of the following documents to show annual revenue: 2018 or 2019 Income Statement for either their fiscal year or calendar year, OR 2018 or 2019 Tax Return, OR a copy of the business or nonprofit’s bank statement on March 31, 2020.
These documents can be uploaded with a photo from your phone (jpeg file) or pdf file.
To request a copy of your City of Oxnard Business Tax Certificate:
- Call 805-385-7817, Monday–Thursday, 8am-6pm; and alternate Fridays, 9am-5pm (closed June 26 and July 3); a copy can be emailed, faxed or mailed via USPS
- Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, include your business name and address; control number or business tax certificate number
- Fax your request to 805-385-7836, include your business name and address; control number or business tax certificate number
A copy is typically available the same day.