|Who can apply?
Organizations, cities, businesses, governments and other key players that are taking concrete action on climate change can apply to have their projects recognized by UN Climate Change.
Why should you apply?
If your project is selected, you'll receive a wide range of benefits, including:
- Attendance to the UN Climate Change Conference in Chile (COP 25)*;
- Access to policy makers and potential funders during the conference;
- Public recognition by the UN Climate Change;
- Digital assets such as professional photos and videos;
- A dedicated page about your project on our website.
*Winning projects under the Financing for Climate Friendly Investment category will need to be self-funded to the conference and provide their own video and photo materials.
How do you apply?
Applications for the 2019 UN Global Climate Action Award are being accepted from now until 30 April 2019 at:
To start an application, please register in our
. It will take at least an hour to complete an application but you can save your progress at any time and work on it at your convenience. Completed applications must be submitted by 30 April 2019.
Watch our 7-minute screencast of the application process here.