Serve at Habitat for Humanity of Snohomish County for 10.5 months as an AmeriCorps Construction Crew Lead! Learn how to build a home from start to finish and become a leader on the construction site as you teach inexperienced volunteers new skills.
In addition to learning new skills, you will contribute to the important work of Habitat's mission; building affordable homes in our community.
Construction, architecture, engineering or related education and/or experience is preferred, but not required.
Benefits of joining our team as an AmeriCorps member for 10.5 months will include:
- Relocation stipend (if currently living far from host site)
- $15,570 annual living allowance, paid bi-weekly
- An additional $150 monthly food and gas stipend provided by Habitat Snohomish
- Reimbursement for mileage to and from build sites
- $6,095 Segal Education Award
- Student loan forbearance
- Health insurance
- Childcare allowance
- All expenses paid trip to Habitat AmeriCorps Build-A-Thon week
- Professional and career development opportunities