The FCC approved a $200 million telehealth program as part of the CARES Act to help providers implement and improve the provision of telehealth services.
As a nonprofit hospital, services and items that you've purchased, or plan to purchase, may be eligible for funding from the FCC. This program is available to providers in all geographic areas including your clinics.
Examples of items eligible for reimbursement are:
- Telehealth software purchase or upgrade
- Other patient care software that frees up provider time to care for COVID-19 patients
- Recurring costs such as increased broadband internet speed and software subscriptions
- Tablets, phones and other devices used to provide telehealth services
- Patient remote monitoring devices (pulse ox/blood pressure monitors)
Any qualified expense incurred between March 13, 2020 and September 30, 2020 may be submitted for this funding opportunity.
If you have questions or are interested in applying, contact The Rybar Group to assist with expediting the application process.
Don't delay - funds are currently being disbursed weekly!