Seniors, you will need to send in your deposit to a school by May 1st. Please let us know if you want to talk or meet to help make the final decision.
For those of you still deciding, it is helpful to come up with a list of questions that you feel are still unanswered. If they are academic in nature, e-mail the questions to professors in the department you are thinking of pursuing at each of the schools in contention. See what sort of response you get. This will give you an idea of how your relationship with professors may be next year. If they are social in nature, develop a list and send it to some current students. If the choice is purely financial, let the numbers speak.
While it is tempting to send in multiple deposits to keep your options open, you may only send a deposit to one school. If the two schools find out that you have double deposited they may both rescind your offer. If you deposit before May 1st, which we recommend for larger schools to guarantee housing, it is polite to let the other schools know of your decision, especially to open up slots to kids on the waitlist.
For those of you still on a waitlist, should you get accepted off the waitlist, it is perfectly acceptable to let the school to which you sent a deposit know you will not be coming. They are used to that and there will be no hard feelings.
Please let us know where you do end up going so we can stay in touch.