Nurse Practitioner Alliance of Alabama 2019 Awards Ceremony
is planned for October 4-5, 2019 during Annual Meeting/luncheon at the 13
Annual Conference held at the Wynfrey Hotel in Birmingham, Alabama. This is an event you will not want to miss!
Awards will serve as a testament to the individuals in Alabama who are making a difference in the lives of their patients and students, and as recognition for those delivering and advocating for outstanding patient care. The NPAA Awards provide an opportunity to give recognition to individual health care providers, educators or advocates, the in-the-trenches team members and the leaders who inspire, motivate and empower others around them to make a difference in the lives of those for whom they provide care.
- Nominees must be a member or student memberof the Nurse Practitioner Alliance of Alabama
- (NP Awards) Nominees must have practiced in Alabama for one year preceding the nomination
- (NP Faculty Award) Nominees must have been a full time faculty for one year prior to nomination
- (NP Student Award) Nominees must have completed three semesters of NP coursework
- Nominees must be registered for the conference with plans to attend to receive the award