With ALS Awareness Month right around the corner, now is your chance to attack ALS from all angles by joining the ALS NorCal 90. This is a challenge unlike any other, built for those committed to ending ALS while pushing the limits of human endurance. You choose the physical challenge that lights your fire, pick the 90 you want to conquer during the month of May, spread awareness, and raise funds to stop ALS in its tracks.
By committing to giving us 90, you'll help The ALS Association continue to fire on all cylinders to find effective treatments and a cure while supporting families as they navigate ALS in Northern California. Join the ALS NorCal 90 Challenge today and become part of an elite team working to create a world without ALS.
1. Decide if you want to take on this challenge solo or relay with friends who share your determination to end ALS.
2. Pick your 90. Run, hike, climb, walk or cycle during the month of May, or pick your own challenge.
3. The challenge starts on May 1 and ends on May 31st.
4. Set your goals and track your accomplishments by downloading our mobile app here.
5. Start training now to help us end ALS.
6. Check out our FAQ page for answers to all of your burning NorCal 90 questions!
Your NorCal 90 Coach, Kristen Montgomery, is here to help! Contact her at
(916) 367-3097 or firstname.lastname@example.org.