Dear MedChi Members and Maryland Physicians:
MedChi is pleased to announce two telehealth grant opportunities that we've made available.
- Maryland Health Care Commission - $500 grant and complimentary consulting services for telehealth. If you are interested, please send your practice manager's name and contact information to Andrea Mullin at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also wanted to share that Governor Hogan announced yesterday that the state of Maryland has outlined a
Roadmap to Recovery
- The State will continue to look for a 14-day downward trend in key numbers before the loosening of restrictions will move forward: 1) the number of hospitalizations, 2) the number of ICU admissions, and 3) the number of deaths. A one-day increase in any number does not require that the 14-day count start over; rather, it is the trend the Governor will focus on.
- The Governor outlined “Building Blocks” that will be the foundation for the 3 Stages of Re-opening:
- Expanded Testing
- Increased Hospital Surge Capacity
- Adequate PPE Supply
- Increased Contact Tracing
WE ARE YOUR RESOURCE
- Visit MedChi's COVID-19 Resource Page regularly for more information and resources as we work through this crisis together.
- MedChi and the Center for a Healthy Maryland want you to know that the Maryland Physicians Health Program (MPHP) is here to help if the stress of dealing with the pandemic becomes too overwhelming. We are here to help all physicians, so if you or a colleague need help coping, please call 410.962.5580 or 800.992.7010, option 3. The staff is working remotely so please leave a message and you will receive a call back.
Thank you for all that you do as physicians, healers, and heroes.